Graduation Senior Information
National Achiever will be returning on Wednesday October 20th during lunch to collect orders. If you would like to turn your order in then, please print out the Grad Order form.
If you would like to place order online, follow the steps below.
Order deadline is December 31, 2021.
Senior Photos and Grad Ads
Senior Photos 2022
Last Day for Submission is December 10th 2021! We have a deadline to meet and must get photos and quotes in at this time. There will be NO extensions. If something isn't submitted we will stick with the photo taken by Joy at school, this also could mean it is from a year previous (junior or even sophomore year). These photos are OPTIONAL. Please sign into the forms HERE using your student account (Senior Photo Form).
Please submit a photo of yourself, a list of your clubs or activities, and a senior quote you would like included. Remember that all submitted content must align with the Cedarcrest Student Handbook and are subject to review by administration and the yearbook staff. Failure to follow guidelines will result in the exclusion of your quotes, activities, and photos. If your quote is found to be in violation of any of the following rules, you will not be given another chance to submit a quote. Please pick wisely.
- Must be taken from a source (book, movie, song, etc) and quoted
- No acronyms
- No profanity, slang, obscene, offensive or inappropriate language
- No references to cigarettes, alcohol, drugs, sex, gangs, gang-affiliated words or phrases
- No language that criticizes or degrades another person's ethnicity, religious/political beliefs, sexuality, gender, physical or mental ability etc.
- No derogatory comments about the school, students, faculty or staff members
- No shout-outs to or about other students or teachers. This rule is in place because of the potential of a quote offending the person it references. We do not have the time to check and keep records of who does and does not approve of being mentioned in another student’s quote.
- No student or faculty may be quoted in the yearbook. There are many great quotes that can be reflective of you, you will find them.
Grad Ads are due February 4th 2022. These are purchased by family members and often include things like baby photos and well wishes. Please see the form HERE ( Grad Ads Online 21-22.pdf) for prices and instructions.
If you have any questions or run into any issues, please reach out to Ms Schneider at email@example.com or call at (425)844-4821.
What is the difference between a senior picture versus a Grad ad?
A senior picture is the photo the is used in the yearbook to identify the student, a Grad Ad is a part of the yearbook in which parents/friends/family can write well wishes for after high school and post photos (baby pictures, senior photos, etc).
Do senior photos cost money?
Senior photos do not cost money. They are free of charge. Senior Grad ads do cost money please visit the Grad Ads Online 21-22.pdf for prices and instructions on how to do create an ad.
What happens if I miss the senior photo deadline on December 10th?
Yearbook will use the photo taken by Joy Photography. If one from this year is not available, we may pull from previous years which means the it could be a photo from Junior year or earlier.
What happens if I miss the deadline for Grad ads on February 4th?
You wont have your ad in this year’s yearbook
What happens if my senior quote isn’t acceptable for yearbook?
If your quote is not appropriate it will not be put in the yearbook. Please review the guidelines thoroughly. We notify you if your quote will not be run, but you will not be given another opportunity to submit another.
Friday June 10, 2021 7:00pm
9900 Willows Rd NE
Redmond, WA 98052
Seniors will have graduation practice beginning at 8:30am at Overlake Christian Church and will last about 2 hours.
Graduates will need to arrive for the graduation ceremony at 6pm, service begins promptly at 7pm.
June 2nd - Senior Awards Night (ESC) 6pm
June 5th - Baccalaureate (Hosted by community local churches)
June 8th - Last Day for Seniors
June 8th - Senior Elementary Walk
June 10th - Graduation 7pm @ Overlake Christian Church