The Ethnicity/Race and Military Family Verification window for the 2021-22 school year is now open and will close Friday, January 21st, 2022. Please note the following for completing this process via Skyward Family Access for each student in your family:
*Step 1: Ethnicity/Race Verification -- Recently, the federal government and OSPI changed the reporting categories for student ethnic and race data. As a result of the new reporting categories, you are being asked to identify your student as either Hispanic/Latino or not Hispanic/Latino and by one or more racial groups. Must be completed for each student in your family.
*Step 2: Military Family Verification -- Must be completed annually for each student in your family.
*Step 3: Complete/submit the verification.
1. To begin, login to Family Access.* If you don’t know your login credentials, contact Sharla Hall, Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425-844-4808.
2. Click on the link in the middle of the screen or the tab on the left to start the verification process; click Next to “Verify Ethnicity/Race”; click Continue and make the appropriate selections; choose the write-in option ONLY if your student’s race is not listed within the category; click Complete Step 1 Only.
3. Go to “Verify Military Family”; make the appropriate selection and click Complete Step 2 Only.
4. Go to “Complete Ethnicity/Race & Military Family Verification”; confirm Steps 1 and 2 are complete.
5. Finally, click on Submit Race/Ethnicity & Military Family Verification.
6. Repeat this process for each student in your family.
*The verification process cannot be completed through the Family Access mobile app. However, within the app, you can tap your profile icon ( ) and select Go to Desktop View to complete the process on your mobile device.
Please contact Sharla Hall, Registrar at email@example.com or 425-844-4808 with questions. Thank you for helping us keep your student's information current.
Please note: all school offices will be closed 12/20/2021 - 01/03/2021