Freshman conferences begin November 2 and will run through February 17th. This conference is meant for the student and parent/guardian. In the conference we will cover:
· Review graduation requirements – including required course credits
· Introduce the High School & Beyond Plan
· Map out 4-year course progression in high school.
You can schedule a conference by using the Booking Tool found here.
You will first be asked to select your student’s counselor. Counselor assignments are based on student’s last name.
A-G/ Mr. Clifford
H-N/ Mrs. Russ
O-Z/ Ms. Sheely
Some important information:
· Parent/Guardians will automatically receive a Zoom link after booking.
· On the day of the conference, students will receive a pass to come to the counseling office. Students will join the Zoom conference from their counselor’s office.
This is a great opportunity for you to meet your student’s counselor and to ask questions about what your student can expect from attendance at Cedarcrest High School. Students will also understand what they will be required to do over the next four years to make sure they are progressing successfully toward graduation. Additionally, students will become familiar with Xello and the different features that Xello has to offer.