The Military Family Verification window for the 2022-23 school year is open and will close Friday, January 6, 2023. Each year we are required by Washington State to survey our families as to whether or not they are currently active in the US Armed Forces, National Guard, or Reserves. This information is used to remove barriers to educational success imposed on children of military families because of frequent moves and deployment of their parents.
The survey must be completed for each student attending school within the district.
1. To begin, log in to your Skyward Family Access account. (If you don't know your login credentials, contact Sharla Hall by email at email@example.com or by phone 425-844-4808
2. Choose an individual student from the dropdown. Once on a student's page, click on Go to 2022-23 Military Family Verification for [Your Student]. Then click 1. Verify Military Family Affiliation on the right and make the appropriate selection.
3. After making your selection, click the Complete Step 1 and Move to Step 2 button at the bottom.
4. Click Submit 2022-23 Military Family Verification to complete the process.
5. Repeat for each Riverview student in your family.
Please contact Sharla Hall by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 425-844-4808 with questions. Thank you for your prompt attention to this request!